viernes, 21 de diciembre de 2007

why is my government ...

using MY money to pay for advertisement in the US television?

I just saw a TV ad from the Mexican presidency (don't get excited is the same bullshit as in mexico), but the thing is I'm in San Diego, watching a LOCAL (as in US) tv station and this ad comes up the worst part is that it's in English. I fail to see the logic in this ... if it's supposed to be directed to me I don't see how they find out about my trip. :) but seriously it's kind of wrong that an already elected goverment uses our money to advertise as if they were still running ... but to do so in another country ???!!! in another language??? I mean WTF!!!! If it's for mexicans why is it in English? think about it what would happen if the bush administration decided to put an ad on Mexican TV ... I bet our heroic representatives will hurry to pass a law forbidding every foreign government from buying air time in the Mexican TV .

So why I write this in English ??? because it they do it so can I and because I'm SO FUCKING PISSED!!!!

No hay comentarios.: