viernes, 7 de diciembre de 2007

unfinished business

a cuple of days ago I started writing a post about this "old" movie and first encounters, unfortunately I choose to write this like many other things on my blackberry gmail which doesn't have a save draft function.
So long story short this beautiful post died during the latest crash of my BB. But anyway this post was about this fifteen minute glimpse of "almost famous", especially about kate hudson' s character and the scene where she first meet the main character of the movie (the kid...what's his name?? ).
Today I found the movie again but this time later in the story ...
I must say the rest of the movie isn't that great, and it's kind of pretentious, but that scene ... that scene is everything one can wish to ever live.

Once in a while you meet someone who has this magic in her (yes, most times is a girl) and is easy to let go and pretend there are no flaws, no imperfections, but the thing is there's no reality in this, that's why mystery plays such a big role on first encounters, 'cause it allows us to choose which imperfections to put in this newly acquired character and obviously we choose the ones we can live with.
But sooner or later reality catches on to every relationship, good relationships are the ones where reality is better than the made-up.

This happened to me yesterday reality catch up to me and to be perfectly honest I don't feel that bad. I just wish I could have had the drama, because frankly right now my life needs a little pepper :).

No hay comentarios.: